6 years ago
Monday, September 21, 2009
Andrew made a funny!
So on Friday night we were at Family Night at Trinity. They had grilled hot dogs and families were supposed to bring a dish to pass and then they had multiple corn hole sets out to play. Mom and Dad Truwe came along since we borrowed their corn hole set for the evening. Gene came over and commented to Andrew about Andrew's hair. Gene says "Andrew I think we need to get your hair cut soon because you're starting to get a tail." Andrew turns around and looks and feels on his behind and says, "Daddy I don't have a tail." Mom and I were sitting there and we all burst out laughing. Thought I'd write down this silly 4 y/o moment since I don't always remember the silly things that happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kids are funny. Andrew may not have a tail - but remember who had a tail according to 2 year old Emily :) :)
I do remember that story Dana!! Does Emily know about that one???LOL!!
Post a Comment