Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to St. Louis for Thanksgiving to celebrate with Mom Truwe's side of the family. Gene and I left for St. Louis after work on Wednesday, but Mom and Dad took the boys with them earlier, so Gene and I had a nice quiet trip for a change. We were able to stay at Aunt Gayle and Uncle Laurence's new house. What a beautiful place with plenty of space for all of us. The rest of the Mueller clan came over around 1:00 or so and we enjoyed great fellowship and a wonderful delicious meal too. Andrew and Noah especially enjoyed that Rachel and Matt were there with their boys Xavier and Jordan. Jordan is only 3 months old and is just a smiley happy little guy. Xavier is about Noah's age and the boys played rather nicely together with the trains and playing football. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and missed the people we were unable to see for the holiday. I did take pictures, but on Mom and Dad's camera not mine. After we were on the road a little bit I realized I forgot the camera. OPPS!! Hopefully at some point I'll be able to steel away their camera to post a few.

1 comment:

Rachel Hill said...

Here's one of you guys:
www.rachelhillphotography.blogspot.com

Xavier had so much fun playing with your boys!! It was great to see you all!