Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's a...

I have some major catching up to do on my blog since I haven't posted anything about Christmas yet. I have important news though. We had the ultrasound today and we found out that our new baby is a girl! Everything looks good and healthy and she is currently about 9 inches long and weighs 12 oz. Now we need to go through all the baby clothes and get rid of the boy stuff and figure out what we have that will work for a little girl. Andrew will be thrilled since he has been calling the baby a girl from day one and was mad when we told him that the baby might be a boy. His thought is "Mommy I already have a brother. I want a sister." So he will get his wish.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats, ya'll are in our prayers!!

Rachel Hill said...

Yay! How fun. I think it would almost feel strange (but in a good way) to have a girl after 2 boys!

Jamie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Let me know if you want some little girl clothes...we've still got all of Naomi's!!!

Dana said...

I told you on the phone congratulations, but want to do it to here. Yeah!! Emily is excited to have another girl cousin -and to start evening it out.