Ok, so lots of my friends and family have blogs, but I just hadn't taken the time to start one. So here it goes. This weekend we are headed to St. Louis to attend cousin Aaron's wedding. We are excited to get to see all of Mom's side of the family, especially some I haven't seen in quite awhile. This week seems to be busy busy busy. Gene has had to work late several night because of extra stuff at work, so I'm behind on normal house stuff. Tonight he had his first softball game of the season, so there was that too.
Andrew is his normal energetic self and we've started the potty training process with him. He understands that he has to go in the potty to go to school and he gets to play with his new Emily train, one of the Thomas and Friends trains, once he goes on the potty consistently. He's a stubborn little boy, but I know he'll catch on soon.
Noah is starting to get brave and let go and stand for brief moments. He is always interested in everything his brother is doing and Andrew is usually good with letting Noah "help out". Noah especially loves balls and can say ball also. His four words thus far are ball, dada, mama, and uh-oh. It's so cute when he says uh-oh especially. He knows exactly what he's saying too and loves to drop things on purpose and then say uh-oh. How silly!!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment