Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mouse

OK, so I'm not one to scare easily usually. This afternoon a co-worker and I were sitting in the therapy room talking while we were doing our paperwork. All of a sudden I saw something scurry across the floor and go into the heater unit that isn't currently working (there are two units in the therapy room and the other one works). I screamed LOUD and the other therapist immediately threw her pen and ran out of the room. Everyone was laughing at me and kept saying, "I didn't know you had that in you." Now my family knows that I have it in me, but I don't normally pull out my loud side at work. Hope they get rid of that mouse soon!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Holly, you said that you have a loud "side." I didn't realize there was another side. I guess the family gets to enjoy the real thing! I love ya, big sis.