6 years ago
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sick boys
On Sat night around 10:00 Gene and I heard Andrew crying through the monitor which is strange for him. Gene went to check on Andrew to find a sleeping boy. We thought maybe he was dreaming. So about 15 minutes later we heard it again. This time Mommy went to check and walked into the room and saw Andrew getting sick all over the bed. I'm not good with cleaning up that stuff, so I was thankful when Gene came and said he'd deal with the bed and I could deal with Andrew. Poor guy. He got sick several more times and then acted OK when he woke up in the morning. So on Tuesday night Gene and I were awoken around 1:30 AM to Noah getting sick. So I ended up staying home yesterday with my sick little boy. By the afternoon he was acting more himself, so he was OK to go to Sandy's house today. Just hope Gene and I don't get it too. All I can say is Lysol is my friend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment