6 years ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sick Noah
I got a text from Sandy around 4:00 saying that Noah woke up with a fever of 103.2 - YIKES!! When I got there Noah walked to great me rather than his normal joyful run. He also had this horrible look that said "Mommy I don't feel good." No smiles. So when we got home I read books to the boys so that Noah could just lay on mommy and Andrew kept bringing me books. Andrew found the 101 Dalmatians book and got all excited because Noah loves dogs and has his special dalmatian dog that he sleeps with. So Andrew says "Noah this book for you!!!" Unfortunately by that time Noah had fallen asleep on mommy's chest. I made sure to tell Andrew how thoughtful he was to pick out a special book for Noah even though Noah was asleep. Gene will be staying home tomorrow and taking our sick little one to the doctor. Say extra prayers that he gets better quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope he feels better quickly. Hopefully it is not the flu or the virus that Emily had. I will pray that it is a quick 24 hour thing.
Poor Noah! I hate seeing the little ones sick!
Post a Comment