7 years ago
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Singing
This morning Andrew sang in church and did very well. They sang the "Love, love, love that's what it's all about. Cause God loves us we love each other, mother, father, sister, brother, everybody sing and SHOUT!! Cause that what it's all about! It's about love love love" Then they replace love with joy and maybe one other verse. Anyway, they had cute actions to go with the song which Andrew proudly did. When they got to the "Everybody sing and SHOUT!" part of the song you could hear Andrew about all the other kids. They sang one other song too, but it wasn't one I was familiar with, although Andrew sang that one well too. We had a couple people come up to Andrew after church saying how much they enjoyed hearing him. Mom was playing organ and said he reminded her of how I was when I was little. Just a chip off the old block I guess. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment