Friday, February 12, 2010

Stitches

On Wednesday as I was leaving work I got a phone call from Sandy our baby-sitter. She was saying "Holly don't freak out, but Noah just hit his head on the corner of a wall when wrestling and his head is bleeding." Luckily work is literally only like 3 minutes away from Sandy's house. When I got there the bleeding had at least slowed and Noah was all proud to show me his owie. Once we got home we decided that his wound was deep enough to warrant a doctor visit. Mommy was the lucky one to take him to MedCheck to be looked at. Noah proudly told the nurse "I wrestle with Carter, but I got him!!" Noah was the model patient and the nurse said that she wished all her patients were as good as him. He ended up with three stitches on the left side of his forehead. I'll post a picture later when I get a chance. Gene says Noah is just getting a jump start on Daddy since Gene ended up having stitches like five different times on different places of his face. YIKES!! I had stitches once, 7 stitches on my arm, and that was enough. Hopefully once is enough for Noah too!

No comments: