7 years ago
Monday, April 13, 2009
Dying Easter Eggs
We traveled to Louisville on Saturday morning to be with Dana, Doug and family along with Mom and Dad Truwe for Easter. Shortly after we got there we got out the eggs and dye to dye the Easter eggs. We actually had 12 different colors to choose from for dye, more than I ever remember having as a kid. Andrew and Noah both had fun, but I think Andrew was actually more excited to play with Michael's trains since that is always something he looks forward to. When Andrew did draw on his eggs he used almost every color available to decorate the egg before putting it into the dye. Noah got into the fun too after he noticed how much fun his cousins were having. I wanted to move my pictures around a little, but blogger keeps freezing up every time I try, so they're out of order and I'll post several Easter posts instead of one long one. Oh well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment