6 years ago
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Spider
Understand that I am not fond of spiders, but I deal with them when I have to. So this evening I was playing with Noah in our family room and he wandered off for a minute. When he came back he had something in his hand and he was saying "mommy uk(look), mommy uk" all proud of himself. When he get closer I realize that he had picked up a spider, not just a little spider, but a big brown spider. He put it down and giggled when it started to move away from him. I said as calmly as I could to Gene to come quick and bring a tissue along. I guess I'm glad that Noah isn't scared of spiders, but wish he wasn't quite so brave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny! Good to know that your son does not have your fears. Maybe he can be your spider killer - like Michael is for Emily. :)
Post a Comment