Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Cookies

On Dad Truwe's birthday, April 3, I happened to have off from work. Since it was spring break for my baby-sitter's kids, she took off that week. The boys enjoyed going over to our neighbor Barb's house, but I had decided to at least take one day that week off from work. In the morning I took the boys to the library where they picked out some fun books to read at home. After nap time we decided to make Easter cookies. Mom Truwe was still in Texas visiting Greg and family, so Dad was left alone for most of his birthday. (Mom did fly in late that evening) He came over and helped us frost our cookies. Andrew was very excited that Papa Truwe was there to help and Andrew sang happy birthday to papa.

The boys "helping" mommy with rolling out the cookie dough.


Andrew's job was the sprinkles and Papa Truwe and I did the icing. We tried to have Noah help with sprinkles too, but he kept eating the cookies instead of decorating them. Do you blame him??? They were yummy!!







No comments: