Monday, June 29, 2009

Silly Andrew

Yesterday evening it was nice outside. After all the heat we've had it was nice to have a decent day. So we were playing outside and I was pulling weeds, the boys were playing in their sand box and Gene was putting away some yard stuff. A couple weeks ago a neighbor of ours gave us a small climbing thing with a small slide that his daughter had long ago outgrown. The boys were climbing around on it and Andrew runs over to me and says, "Mommy Noah and I are going to sleep outside by our slide. I promise we won't mess around or anything." When I asked him what would happen if it rained he said "Mommy it OK if I get wet." Next he said "Mommy we use our lightning McQueen sleeping bags to stay warm and I'll leave my shoes on." He was very serious about the whole thing and disappointed when Mommy and Daddy made him go inside to get ready for bed instead of bringing out the sleeping bags. We are hoping to go on a camping trip sometime this summer, but in an actual tent, not just by the climbing thing in our back yard.

1 comment:

Team RyKy said...

We should schedule a camping weekend in the next few months...the boys love it!