Yesterday as we were driving home from church Andrew was wanting to play outside in a BIG way. Unfortunately Mommy and Daddy had a few things to do inside before we could venture outside. When we explained this to Andrew he said, "But Mommy I'm a BIG boy and I can watch Noah." Gene and I started laughing. Sorry but I don't think an almost 5 y/o is qualified to watch an almost 3 y/o playing basketball in the driveway, that's what they were wanting to do. Happily they did get to play later, but just had to wait a bit.
I did have a great Mother's Day. We played outside lots and Mom and Dad Truwe came over for dinner and then we played a couple games of pinochle. Kind of a low key day, but it's not like I am in the mode to run run run. Not much longer and I'll be Mommy again, May25 is the BIG day!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment