Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend Gene went to Wisconsn to be there for his God son Jacob's confirmation. At this point with only about 3 wks to go before Kiley gets here I felt I didn't want to travel, so Andrew and Mommy stayed behind and Noah went along with Daddy. Andrew was supposed to have a t-ball game on Saturday, but it was canceled due to wet fields. Instead Andrew, Mommy and Grandma Truwe went bowling. What fun and it helped Andrew to not be so disappointed about missing his game. Saturday evening Andrew sang at the 5:00 Saturday night service. Those preschoolers are so cute!!

On Sunday Andrew and I headed to the zoo since we had already gone to church on Saturday. It was threatening rain, but we went anyway since we have a zoo pass. Felt that if we were hit by rain no biggie. There weren't many people there, so we had our run of the place. Andrew was easily able to feed the giraffe, touch the sharks and see all the other animals. Mommy was VERY tired when we got home, so I was happy when Andrew took a 2-hour nap.








Gene and Noah didn't get home until around 8:30 AM, so needless to say the boys were so excited to see each other again that they were up until close to 10:00. Can you say sleepy boys the next day??? Good thing they both took good naps at Sandy's house.


No comments: