Our new little girl is here!! She was born at 10:30 AM on May 25 and weighs 8 lbs 1 oz and is 20 inches long. She is such a beautiful little girl, at least we think so! Will post some pictures when I get a chance.
For those of you who want to see a picture now - click the link to dana's blog on the side. I posted the one Holly sent me on my blog. Welcome Kiley! What a blessing she is already!
I am married to Gene and we have two beautiful boys and a new baby girl, Andrew, Noah, and Kiley. I am a physical therapist and work in a nursing home and rehab center. I enjoy working with my "old people".
1 comment:
For those of you who want to see a picture now - click the link to dana's blog on the side. I posted the one Holly sent me on my blog. Welcome Kiley! What a blessing she is already!
Post a Comment