Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bike Helmet

Andrew has been asking to get a bike helmet for weeks. He sees the bigger kids at the baby-sitter wear them when they ride their bikes, but he didn't have one yet. So last night when I was at the store I found a Diego helmet. It also came with knee pads which I thought was a good idea since Andrew also has hand-me-down roller skates from Emily and Michael. So this morning Andrew sees the helmet sitting on the table and got all excited, "Thank you Mommy!!" He kept saying over and over. Of course he had to put it on right away and then didn't want to take it off, so he wore it to the baby-sitter's house. When I picked him up Sandy said that he had worn it all day and only taken it off for nap time. Silly guy!! At least I won't have to fight him to wear it!

No comments: