6 years ago
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sunday
On Sunday morning we went to church at the place where Dad Truwe is now working. He was officially installed Sunday as the preschool director for Family of Christ Lutheran church. It is a rather small church that has been in existence for 12 years now. We went to the 10:30 service and there were not more then 40 people there. It is surprising that they are still that small since the church is in a booming area of Indianapolis. Dad said that their pastors are only part time there and are limited with what outreach they can do since they aren't full time. I had my camera along to snap a few pictures of the new church, but I realized that my memory card was at home in my printer when I went to snap a picture. Guess you'll have to wait to see what the place looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment