So we finally gave in and got Noah a haircut. His curls were so cute that it was hard to cut off those locks, but even I will admit that he was beginning to look a little girlish.
Here is Noah after the haircut. When Gene put him in the barber chair Noah just looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He sat perfectly still the whole time and just kind of looked around. As you can see from his expression in the picture, once the haircut started he didn't really smile or cry, but just sat still. The barber said he has 5 year olds that don't sit as still. Although Noah really looks like a big boy now, I do miss his babyish curls.

2 comments:
What a handsome little dude!
He looks very handsome. And your post made me laugh because I cut Xavier's hair tonight for...oh...the 25th time or so :) But we did it on the bathroom counter and I was basically chasing him around and cutting at the same time...the exact opposite of your description of Noah!!
Post a Comment