OK so here are a few of my pictures from my trip to Arizona to see Jenny and Frank. For whatever reason they uploaded in the wrong order, so the beginning of the trip is at the bottom. Oh well. I had a great time on my trip. It started out a little rocky due to late flights. I was supposed to get into Phoenix around 10:00 PM on Friday, but didn't get there until midnight. Needless to say I was sleepy since the 3-hour time difference made it really 3:00 AM for me, but managed to visit a little before I crashed for the night. We slept in on Sat, thank goodness, and then hung out at their beautiful home for awhile. In the late afternoon we went for a drive around Phoenix and stopped at an outdoor shopping area close to their home and then drove to the "lookout point" of Phoenix. It was beautiful to see all the city lights and just the view was great!! (See the picture at the end of the post). On Sat we got up and left by 9:00 AM and went for a drive up to Sedona. The red rocks were just gorgeous!! We stopped at a church that was carved into the side of the mountain that was kind of neat. Then we stopped at a restaurant called the Red Planet Diner that had aliens and space ship stuff everywhere. The food was good and it was a silly and fun place. Then more driving to see a lot of the scenic areas. We stopped in the town of Prescott and walked around the city square area and went into the little shops. This is where I got the picture of silly Jenny trying on that funny red hat. Finally we made our way to Wickenberg where we saw an Scottish Fiddler and her band perform. It was interesting to see such a neat performance in a small town area. Then it was back home to Phoenix and then I left the next morning, Monday morning. I had a direct flight back to Indianapolis, so no issues with flights on the way home. It was great to see Jenny and Frank and I can't wait to see pictures of that baby when he or she decides to make his or her appearance!! Hopefully next time I visit Gene and the boys can come and enjoy the fun too. Gene thanks for taking such good care of our boys while I was gone. It was nice to get away, but it was also nice to be home with my family again.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Looks like a fun time!! Hey, did you know that you can move your photos around once they load!? Just FYI!
Post a Comment