7 years ago
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Poor Andrew
This week has not exactly gone as planned. On Wed Andrew and Noah went to the baby-sitter and all seemed OK with Andrew. Well, Thursday morning when Andrew woke up he had a fever of 103.1. Tylenol brought it down some, but it was still101.4. So I called the ENT doctor to find out that his doctor was actually on vacation the rest of the week and next week. Now I understand why if he didn't have the procedure done on Tuesday it wouldn't have been until Nov 19 that they could get him in. So he got an apt with the on-call doc. He looked at Andrew and said his ears, nose and throat looked OK and he thought that his fever was unrelated to the procedure and that he might have just caught the flu or something. He extended the prescription for the antibiotics, but otherwise said to continue with the Tylenol. Andrew still had a fever all day Fri and thus no trick-or-treating for my boys. Hopefully he's OK by Monday because Mommy can't take many more days off from work until the holidays. I still haven't had a chance to post my Phoenix stuff. Hoping to get to that maybe Sunday, we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope that things are getting better. sorry, I didn't know about the surgery or I would have sent a card or something. Tell Andrew we love him and give him a hug from Naomi (and the rest of us).
Post a Comment