Sunday, November 16, 2008

Projects


On Friday evening we had friends over to play games. It was mostly people from Gene's work with a few extra people. It ended up we had 10 people including Gene and I, so we were able to play lots of games - fun fun!! Then on Sat we decided to start our project. We've been talking about doing something different to our bathroom for awhile. When we moved in there was wallpaper in the master bath that I wasn't real fond of, but it was OK. We learned to live with it because it wasn't terrible and wallpaper is a pain. So this weekend we started the process of stripping the wallpaper. We found something at Lowes to spray on the paper to make it tons easier, so I think we'll finish stripping the paper this weekend. We're also going to get a few faucet and a new light fixture. We'll see how long it takes us to finish the whole process.

No comments: