Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday pictures

Andrew had a fun fun day. I went over to Sandy's house at lunch time so that I could share a birthday cupcake with the kids and take a few pictures. Andrew was so excited to share those cupcakes with his friends that his Daddy made.


Andrew and Noah got an extra cupcake at home so that we could sing for him at home too. We're celebrating more this weekend on Saturday with some of Gene's family, my parents and Sandy and her kids. The plan is to have a cookout with everyone and then go bowling. This will be to celebrate both Andrew and Noah's birthdays since Noah's is coming soon too!!





The gift Andrew was most excited about was his new Lightning McQueen scooter which he has enjoyed riding. I was surprised at how quickly he figured out how to ride it.







No comments: