Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've had better days!!

So this morning the boys got ready nicely and I was ready to leave when I wanted to leave, but I forgot my medicine, so I had to run back in quick to get my allergy meds. It was this short thing that could have changed my whole day. As I was driving along 10th street approaching Mitthoeffer a big truck in the left lane decided to turn into my lane to go to the gas station to get his morning coffee...in the process hitting my driver side front door. Thankfully we were all OK and the damage isn't terrible, but it's just the pain of dealing with it all. We exchanged insurance info and I got on my way to dropping the kids off at Sandy's house. Mom ended up getting there shortly after I did since she has been taking Andrew to VBS this week and I told her the news. When I finally ended up at work I quickly found out that state was there on a compliant. State usually doesn't change my day too much since they are usually there for nursing issues, but it means extra meetings, especially since my boos was gone today. So when I left work today I was glad to be on my way to get my boys. I talked to Sandy for a bit and then went to leave...only to find that I had locked my keys in the car. Thankfully Gene wasn't far away, but it's just the annoyance of it all. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: