Not real fever, but Andrew and I went to the Indianapolis Fever game on July 28 with Mom and Dad T , Emily and Michael. The Fever won the game and we all had a great time. It was a buy one get one free ticket night, so we thought it would be a good night to go. We lucked out and a nice lady handed us two free tickets while we were waiting in line to get our tickets. Lucky us!! Andrew cheered loud and especially liked dancing with Michael to all the fun hip hop songs. Lately Boom Boom Pow has been his favorite. It's hilarious how excited he gets and seeing him dance to it is quite comical. Emily pretended she didn't know the boys when they were dancing all silly. Don't worry I still knew why they were!!
6 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for taking and posting pictures from this. I asked Emily is she took her camera - and she said no, but the she wanted to do a scrapbook page of her week at grandma and grandpas. I will have to print these up for her. Both kids had a great time!!
Post a Comment