Monday, October 20, 2008

Andrew's Ears

Last night Andrew woke up complaining of ear pain again. This had been a common complaint with him. He had tubes once already just before he turned 2 and now they have worked their way out. The beginning of Sept he was at our regular pediatrician with a right ear infection and the end of Sept he was at the ear nose and throat (ENT) doctor with a left ear infection. The ENT doctor wanted to see him in another month to check things out again. That appointment was supposed to be next week, but we called and got him in today since he was complaining again. So now the ENT is suggesting we get tubes in again and also get his adenoids taken out. Keep little Andrew in your prayers. We'll let everyone know when the procedure is officially scheduled.

2 comments:

Rachel Hill said...

Poor guy! I had tubes 3 times when I was little...

Unknown said...

AWH! Andrew and I can be broken buddies! : )