Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Festival

Andrew on the hayride enjoying the freshly popped popcorn.
I took this picture of Mom Truwe and I on the hayride myself. The hat you see is Noah, but my arm wasn't long enough to get him in the picture too. Oh Well.


On Sunday the kids and I went with Mom and Dad to the Fall festival at Dad's school/church. They had all kinds of games for the kids to play and a hayride too. Andrew especially got into all the games and was actually upset when we had to leave. Gene didn't join us because he was at a trike race which was a benefit for the School for the Blind here in Indianapolis. His team got 2nd place since he ended up tipping over in the final race. Wish I had pictures of that to post. Have some of the fall festival which I'll get to posting eventually.

No comments: