Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Just to let everyone know Andrew's procedure will be on Oct 28 at 9:00 AM. I am going to be gone this weekend to visit my friend Jenny and her husband Frank in Phoenix and I will just be getting back Monday evening. I would have rather had it the next week because of my trip, but waiting would have meant not having it until Nov 19 and that's getting a little close to Thanksgiving. Plus Andrew hasn't been sleeping all that great, although he hasn't been complaining of pain, I think his sleeping issues could be related to those ears. The sooner it's taken care of the better. I am very excited about my trip. It's the first time I've been away from both boys for any length of time by myself. I haven't seen Jenny and Frank since they came to visit us here in Indy when Andrew was a baby, so it's been awhile. Hope Gene is able to hold down the fort OK without me. :)

No comments: